Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Mix yeast, 3 1/2 cups flour, salt and sugar for rolls together in a bowl with mixer (use regular attachment).
2. Heat milk, water and margarine in microwave about 1 minute 30 seconds.
3. Add to above ingredients and mix using the dough hook.
4. Add eggs and mix.
5. Add an additional 3 1/2 cups of flour to above ingredients and mix until well blended. Cover and rise 30 minutes.
6. Punch down, roll out to a rectangle and cut into pie shapes and roll like a crescent roll and twist.
7. Let rise 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
8. Bake 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes. Brush with butter when the rolls come out of the oven.
1. Follow directions for dough to make hot rolls. Then roll dough to rectangle and spread with melted margarine, blended brown sugar, cinnamon and white sugar.
2. Roll jellyroll style. Cut 1 inch slices and put in pan. Let rise 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3. Bake 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.