Preheat oven to 350ºF. with rack in middle
1. Lightly oil an 8-inch square glass baking dish
2. stir together oats, raisins, granulated sugar, baking powder, 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, and salt in large bowl.
3. Whisk together applesauce, yogurt, milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla in another bowl until smooth.
4. Stir in oat mixture, then pour oatmeal into baking dish.
5. Stir together brown sugar with remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over oatmeal.
6. Bake until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool to warm in pan on a rack, 20-30 minutes, then cut into squares.
Baked oatmeal can be made 1 day ahead and chilled, covered. Blot any excess water from surface, then reheat in a preheated 325ºF oven, covered with foil, until heated through, about 15 minutes