1. Marinate beef with marinade ingredients for at least 2-3 hours to overnight.
2. Heat oil in wok, add pinch of salt.
3. Stir fry wide rice noodle until broken down and soft. Remove from pan.
4. In separate saucepan, heat oil and deep fry marinate beef until slightly cooked. Remove from pan.
5. In hot wok, heat oil, stir fry soy beans, chives, cooked rice noodles, mushroom flavored soy sauce, Four Seasons soy sauce. (mix in one ingredient at a time to taste). Stir until coated.
6. Add scallions.
7. Add beef mixture.
8. Serve Hot!