1. steam cabbage and cool.
2. Finely chop cabbage, green onions, garlic, ginger.
3. Combine sausage, with above
4. Add dash of salt, pepper, and soy sauce and mix well.
5. Fill wrapper with about 1 tsp of above mixture.
6. Fold in half and seal edges with water.
7. Pinch and gather edges to make it look like a fan
8. Fry in frying pan with 2 or 3 TBS oil on high
9. Fry until 11 side is brown, flip over and add 1/4 c water, cover with lid and cook until other side is brown.
Dip in soy sauce and vinegar mixture and enjoy a taste of Japan :)