1. Boil noodles until approximately half-done (They will continue to cook when baked in the oven). Dry noodles on towel, set aside.
2. Brown meat, drain.
3. Add sauce to meat in pan, set aside
4. Mix the “White mixture” ingredients together in a large bowl (keeping them separate from the sauce/meat mixture), set aside.
1. Spray large glass dish with Pam
2. Add 4 partially cooked noodles, side by side, to cover the bottom of dish
3. Add half of the “White Mixture”
4. Add half of the Mozzarella cheese
5. Add half of sauce/meat mixture
6. Add remaining 4 partially cooked noodles, side by side, to cover first layers
7. Add remaining half of “White Mixture”
8. Add remaining half of Mozarella cheese
9. Add remaining half of sauce/meat mixture
350 degrees for 40 to 45 or until edges turn golden brown
• Pull from oven and let the lasagna set, or thicken, for 5 to 10 minutes
• This recipe serves just as good the next day with a simple reheating
• Additional ingredients could include: chopped mushrooms, black olives or something of your choice!