1. In a medium saucepan melt butter.
2. Add water; bring to a boil.
3. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously. Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn’t separate. Remove from heat; cool slightly, about five minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
5. Drop batter by heaping tablespoon 3 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake in a 400 degree oven about 30 minutes or till golden brown and puffy. Remove from oven; Cool on a wire rack,
7. Split, removing any soft dough inside.
8. Fill with whipped cream, pudding or fruit mixture.