1. Whisk the cream to soft peak
2. Cream the butter till fluffy and white
3. Put three yolks in a bowl, and add brandy. In the other bowl put the other yolks and leave plain.
Now you have to have two mixuters in two different saucepans going...
1st saucepan: Cocoa, half the cornflour, half milk and half honey, dark chocolate
2nd saucepan: Coffee, remaining cornfour, milk and honey, milk chocolate
* Stir each, then heat both pans. Stir well until the chocolate has melted. Bring each to the boil and remove from heat.
* Make two portions of the butter. Add to each chocolate mixture and fold in with a spoon.
* Do the same with the whipped cream
Line a pan (loaf tin) with foil and then cling film. pour in the mixtures together or however you like to make a nice pattern*. Freeze for as long as possible.
* When pouring the mixtures in, try not to mix them together. You can make some nice designs with it. A suggestion is to take a piece of cardboard, long enough to fit the length of the pan. Place it in the middle, and have someone hold it there. Pour one mixture on one side, and the same thing with the other. When done, carefully remove the cardboard. If you want to have a marble effect, run a thin metal skewer/toothpick down the middle with a circular motion.