1. Sift together flour, sugar and salt.
2. In a saucepan bring to boil water, cocoa, and margarine.
3. Pour over dry ingredients and blend, then add 2 beaten eggs, buttermilk, baking soda, and vanilla.
4. Mix well and bake in 16x10 pan in a 400º oven for 20 minutes.
1. Using the same cooking saucepan, heat cocoa, buttermilk, margarine and a dash of salt.
2. When all ingredients are melted, remove from heat, stir in about 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat until thick. Frost brownies while warm.