1. Bring to a boil 2 sticks of butter, 1 cup water, 4
2. Add 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of flour.
3. Then add 1/2 cup buttermilk, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon baking
soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. Mix all of the above together and pour into greased 9x13
cake pan. Bake 20 minutes at 350º. Five minutes
before cake is done prepare the frosting.
5. For frosting, heat stick of butter, 6 tablespoons milk, 4
tablespoons cocoa. Remove from heat and add 1 box of
powdered sugar, 1 cup chopped pecans and 1 teaspoon
6. Pour frosting over cake as soon as it comes out of the
oven. DO NOT OVERBAKE CAKE!! Cake will appear to be
Source: Friend, Barbara Yoho