1. Preheat oven to 400º. In medium saucepan,
slowly bring 1 cup of water with butter and salt to a boil.
2. Remove from heat. With wooden spoon beat in flour all at
3. Return to low heat, continue beating until mix forms ball
and leaves the sides of pan.
4. Remove from heat. Beat in eggs on at a time, beating hard
after each addition, until mixture is smooth.
5. Continue beating until dough is shiny and setting and builds
6. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto
ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake until puffed and golden brown 45-50 minutes.
Source: Betty Krueger