1. Place tomatillos, Roma tomato, and fresh jalapenos in a 2 QT sauce pan.
2. Cover with approximately 6 cups of water and bring to a rapid boil.
3. Boil for about 5 minutes, or until tomatillos are soft when pushed with a spoon. (Do not let the skin break).
4. Drain the water and allow the cooked vegetables to cool.
5. While the water is boiling, place half the cilantro and the onion in a small food processor and chop finely.
6. Place chopped onion and cilantro in small bowl and mix with the spices.
7. Place the cooled tomatillos, Roma tomato, and the jalapeno in a food processor and blend.
8. Add liquid vegetable mixture to the chopped onion and spices.
9. Coursely chop remaining cilantro and add to the hot sauce.
10. Add juice of lime and mix thoroughly.
11. Cool and serve with corn chips on on your favorite dishes.
Note: The hot sauce is very spicy when first cooked, but will become milder as it cools down.
Makes 15 Servings