1. In medium sized bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg whites, milk, and vanilla and mix until blended.
2. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture in two intervals then mix on high for two minutes.
3. Pour into a greased and floured 9x13" pan. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Cool and frost with Boiled Frosting.
1. Cook sugar, corn syrup, water in saucepan. Heat slowly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved and boiling point is reached. Boil until long thread stage, 8-10". Remove from heat.
2. In separate bowl quickly beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form. Then beat in syrup mixture in intervals. Add vanilla and beat with a spoon until frosting is stiff and holds its shape.
3. Delicious sprinkled with coconut!