1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon the flour into dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk to combine.
3. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
4. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Add banana, yogurt, rum, and vanilla; beat until blended.
6. Add flour; beat at low speed just until moist.
7. Stir in 1/2 cup coconut.
8. Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon coconut. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan.
9. Combine powdered sugar and juice, stirring with a whisk; drizzle over warm bread.
10. Cool before slicing.