Brown ground beef, garlic, onion and salt. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and basil. Simmer uncovered for approximately 30 minutes.
Cook the 10 oz. lasagna noodles. Drain and rinse in warm water.
Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, beaten eggs, and salt.
1. Place half of the noodles in lasagna pan
2. Spread with half of the cottage cheese mixture
3. Layer with half of the mozzarella cheese
4. Spread with half of the meat sauce
5. Repeat layers
6. Sprinkle top with a little grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake @ 375º for 30 minutes ( or assemble early, refrigerate and allow 15 minutes more in the oven)
Let stand for approximately 10 minutes before cutting into squares.