1. In small saucepan, heat milk and margarine until very warm ( 120-130 degrees)
2. In large bowl, blend warm liquid, 1 cup of flour, sugar, salt, rosemary, yeast and egg at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
3. By hand, stir in remaining flour to form soft dough
4. On well floured surface, kneed until smooth and elastic, about 2 minutes
5. Place dough in greased bowl; turn greased side-up
6. Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes
7. Punch down dough. On well floured surface, toss dough lightly until no longer sticky
8. Make into rolls. Cover and let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size about 30 to 40 minutes.
9. Heat oven 400 degrees Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown remove from pan and cool. You may brush them with butter to soften crust.