1. bild a fire in back yard to heet kettle of rain water.
2. set tubs so smoke won't blow in eyes if wind is pert.
3. shave one hole cake lie soap in bilin water.
4. sort things, make three piles. 1 pile white. 1 pile cullord. 1 pile work britches and rags.
5. stir flour in cold water to smooth, then thin down with bilin water.
6. rub dirt spots on board, scrub hard, then bile - just rench and starch.
7. take white things out of kettle with broom stick handle, then rench, blew, and starch.
8. spread tee towels on grass.
9. hang old rags on fence.
10. pore rench water on flour bed.
11. scrub porch with hot soapy water.
12. turn tub upside down.
13. go put on clean dress - smooth hair with side combs - brew cup of tee - set and rest and rock a spell and count blessins.