1. Preheat oven 350.
2. For the cornbread, use any cornbread recipe, I like to bake it in a cast-iron pan.
3. Crumb corn bread in a large bowl.
4. Then chop all items fine I prefer to use a food processor to make the celery,bell pepper, pecans and green onions extra fine and add to the cornbread mix,
5. Mix everything with your hands, while mixing use chicken stock to get a sticky consistency, but still pretty saturated ( this will determine the moisture of the stuffing -- more chicken stock more moist less it will be a little dryer.).
6. Spray a nonstick spray on a glass pan (large cake pan).
7. Dump out all mixture into pan an spread out evenly.
8. Place in oven uncovered for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
9. Take out and let cool for a few minutes.
10. Dig in and enjoy!