1. First,cook the Broccoli.
2. In a medium saucepan,cook the chicken in the olive oil,letting each side brown.
3. Leave remaining oil drippings in pan,setting the chicken aside for now.
4. In salted walter,boil the pasta,not quite all the way, (it will be simmered later).
5. Drain the pasta,and place it back into pot.
6. In the remaining olive oil from chicken,over medium, brown the garlic.
7. When caremelized,add the heavy cream& cornstrach and stir well.
8. Stir once in a while,allowing the sauce to thicken.
9. When prepared,add the sauce to the pasta combining fettuccini pasta.
10. Chop the chicken into cubes,toss in into pasta,add broccoi.
11. Combine well,add in salt and pepper and the cheese.