1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick
3. Using an electric mixer, combine the flour,
baking powder, sugar salt, and margarine.
4. Then slowly mix in the sweet potatoes,
cinnamon, nutmeg, and milk.
5. Stir in the egg white.
6. On a lightly floured board, roll the dough
out to 1/2-inch thickness.
7. Using a biscuit cutter, cut the dough into
2-inch circles and place them on
the baking sheet.
8. bake about 25 minutes or until they are firm
firm in the center.
Makes 14 biscuits.
Per serving: 100 cal, 20 g carb, 0 mg chol, 290 mg sodium, 5 g pro, 1 g fat, *calories from fat = 5