1. With a elecric mixter, beat the margarine,
sugar, and sweet potatoes together until
light and fluffy.
2. Add the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking
soda, and vanilla.
3. Stir in the egg whites and mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Pour the batter into an 8 x 4-inch nonstick
loaf pan, and let it set for 10 minutes in a
warm place (about 85 degrees F).
6. Bake about 60 to 70 minutes or until the
top is brown and the center is firm.
7. Remove from pan to cool on wire rack.
Makes 10 servings.
Per serving: 130 cal, 25 carb, 0 mg chol, 68 mg sodium, 4 g prot, 1 g fat, * calories from fat = 8