1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into approximately
3. Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken.
4. In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs,
Parmesan, cilantro and thyme.
5. Roll each strip in the break crumbs and
6. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick
7. Place coated chicken strips on sheet and
8. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes turning once
or until crispy on both sides. Makes 6
Per serving: 200 cal, 8 g crab, 95 mg chol, 161 mg sodium, 33 g prot, 4 g fat, *calories from fat=32.