1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Clean and scrub the sweet potatoes
3. Peeling the potatoes before slicing them.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice the sweet potatoes
about 1/8- inch thick.
5. Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl;
sprinkle with the Soul Food Seasoning
(See Below) and pour in the egg whites.
6. Stir to coat all the slices evenly.
7. Spread the potatoes on a nonstick baking
sheet (lightly coated with nonstick cooking
spray) in a single layer.
8. Do not allow the potatoes to overlap or else
they will stick together.
9. Spray the potatoes with nonstick cooking
spray 2 times.
10. Bake for about 40 minutes (turning them
over every 10 minutes) or until crispy.
Make 6 servings.
Per Serving: 190 cal, 43 g carb, 0 mg chol, 41 mg sodium, 4 g prot, 1 g fat, * calories from fat = 7