1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. in a small bowl, mix the millk, yogurt, egg
substitute and honey.
3. In a a large bowel, mix the flour, oat abran,
baking powder, and baking soda. Stir in the
raisins and apricots
4. Place a 9" cast - iron skillet over low heat,
and warm for 3 minutes, Lightly coat the
skillet with cooking spray.
5. While the skillet is heating, pour the milk
mixture over the flour mixture. Stir gently
until just blended, Pour into the prepared
skillet. Scater the walnut on the top.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a cake
tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Makes 6 wedges
Per wedge: 240 cal, 9 g pro, 46 g carb, 4 g fat, 1 g sat. fat, 0 mg chol, 3 g fiber, 320 mg sodium
Diet Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 0 vegetable, 0 milk, 1/2 fat, 2 carb, 1/2 meat