1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease 8 inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2. To make cinnamon streusel crumb, first in a bowl, whisk together dry ingredient. Then add melted butter and vanilla and stir until the mixture is evenly moist, set aside, too.
3. To make the cake in a large bowl, cream together 4 tbsp butter with 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy, then add egg and beat well. Finally, add vanilla and sour cream and beat again.
4. In another bowl, stir together 1 cup flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder and add to the butter mixture, stir until just combined.
5. Spread half the batter at the bottom of the pan ( it will be very thin layer). Spread the apple chunks evenly over the batter, then sprinkle about 1 cup of the cinnamon streusel crumbs over the apples. Spread the remaining batter over the crumbs and on top spread the rest of the cinnamon streusel.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Before remove the ring of springform pan run a thin knife around the cake.
8. To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar with apple cider and drizzle over the cake.