1.Put half a cup of water at the bottom of the Instant Pot.
2. Add chicken breasts, ranch packet, cream cheese, red pepper flake
3.Put on the lid, and select pressure cook setting for 18 minutes.
4. Make bacon on the stove or in the oven, chop up half the recipe, and save half for garnish
5. When finished, release the pressure valve.
6. Take out chicken and shred
7. Turn on saute mode to reduce and thicken the sauce
8 Add half of the bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and shredded chicken.
9. Serve with bacon and green onion on top
Serving Suggestion: Serve over cauliflower rice or other keto friendly veggies.