1. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375º. The oil should be just enough to cover wings
entirely, an inch or so deep.
2. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over
low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
Remove from heat and reserve for serving
3. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt.
4. Place chicken wings in a large glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over
them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60-90
5. Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10-15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn
brown. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and
stir together. Serve.