1 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Salted Butter
1 med Yellow Onion, diced
4 cups Chicken Broth
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Fox Point
1/2 tsp Dill Weed, dried
2 (7 oz) cans Albacore Tuna
16 oz Wide Egg Noodles
2 (10.5 oz) cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Cup Half and Half
2 cups Frozen Peas
2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1) Turn on the Sauté setting. When hot add the oil, butter, onion, and seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion starts to turn translucent.
2) Add the broth. Stir.
3) Add the half and half. Turn off the Sauté setting.
4) Add the egg noodles. Do not stir.
5) Add the tuna, spread evenly over the noodles. Do not stir.
6) Add the mushroom soup and spread evenly over the noodles. Do not stir.
7) Cook on High Pressure 2 minutes.
8) Quick Release.
9) Take liner out of cooker to prevent additional cooking.
10) Add peas and give a gentle stir.
11) Add cheese and stir. The casserole will thicken as it cools.
12) When the cheese has melted, serve. Add parsley as garnish if you're fancy.