1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF
2. Place the chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap and use a meat pounder or heavy skillet to pound them to 1 inch thickness to even them out.
3. Season the chicken evenly on both sides with the salt and pepper
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and garlic salt until combined.
5. In another bowl, combine the crackers and ½ cup of parmesan.
6. Dredge each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then in the cracker mixture, and set the chicken aside on a plate.
7. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of the oil over medium heat. Add two peices of chicken and cook until the cracker coating is crispy, and golden brown, 3 or 4 minutes on each side.
8. Remove to a sheet pan and repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and chicken breast
9. Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through.
10. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the remaining ½ cup parmesan, the lemon juice, and mayonnaise.
11. When the chicken is done, smear it with the mayo/Parmesan topping and turn on the broiler. Broil until the cheese is bubbling and golden, about 3 minutes
12. Sprinkle with parsley