1/2 c lemon juice (2 lemons)
5 T minced garlic
5 T parsley
4 T chopped fresh Oregano or 4 t dried
2 T olive oil, divided
1 t salt divided; 1/2 t pepper, divided
1 lb salmon filet cut into 1 inch cubes
1 1/2 c low fat plain greek yogurt
1 English cucumber, grated
4 T chopped dill, fresh, divided
small yellow onion. chopped
1 can no salt diced tomatoes
1 pound green beans
1. Combine lemon juice, 2 T garlic, 4 T parsley, oregano, 1 T oil 1 T dill and 1/4 t salt and pepper. In large shallow bowl toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Combine yogurt and cucumber in medium bowl add 2 T dill, 2 T garlic and 1/4 t salt. Refrigerate Tzatziki until ready to serve.
3. Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion. Cook stirring often, until onion is translucent, 3-5 minutes. Stir in remaining 2 T garlic cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, 2 T dill,1/2 t salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add green beans, stir to coat. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until beans are tender. Remove from heat,set aside, covered.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high.
5. Remove salmon from marinade. Scrape off excess marinade and carefully thread onto skewers..
6. Grill 2-3minutes until seared. Turn when
salmon is opaque in center 5-7minutes.
7. Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining parsley.