1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line or spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Squeeze shredded zucchini of excess water with a paper towel. Don’t forget!
3. In a medium mixing bowl, sift and whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking
soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, add oil, maple, vanilla, egg. Mix on medium-low with stand or hand-mixer until well combined.
5. Add in zucchini, banana, and milk. Mix again until well combined.
6. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
7. Gently fold in chocolate chips. (I always think of David Rose when I am told to fold
in anything to a recipe! Heehee!)
8. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin tins (about two-thirds full).
9. Bake 22-25 mins (I usually do 24 mins and they’re perfect in my oven, but ovens differ!) until a toothpick comes out clean. After 5 mins transfer to wire rack to finish