1. Sift dry ingredients for dough together. Cut lard into dry ingredients as you would with pie dough.
2. Add milk until moistened. Do not overmix
3. Roll dough out into a rectangular shape approx 1/4 inch thick
4. In bowl mix together tuna,onions,celery,eggs , salt and pepper
5.Spread tuna mixture over dough. Top with grated cheese
6. Roll dough lengthwise. Cut into 1 inch segments
7. Place onto greased pan. Bake at 400º until biscuit is brown and flaky
8. While biscuits are baking in oven, take a saucepan make cheese sauce. Use margarine,flour and milk to make a rue. Add cheese whiz and grated cheese for cheesy flavour. Salt and pepper to taste.