1. In a bowl combine water, sugar and yeast. Stir to dissolve.
2. In a large bowl mix flour, flaxseeds,salt.
3. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix well until it forms a soft dough.
4. Knead dough on a floured surface until no longer sticky.
5. Place dough in a well greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in size.
6. Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray and sprinkle with cornmeal.
7. Punch down dough and form into a ball.
8. Press down with fingers to form a 12 inch circle. Cover and let rise until doubled.
9. Preheat oven to 400º F.
10. Make depressions with fingers in dough about 2 inches apart.
11. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with whole roasted golden flax seed and fresh pepper.
12. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
13. Cut into 8 wedges.
Variation: sprinkle with 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, fresh rosemary and/or sliced olives.