Directions for crust:
1. Grease electric skillet with avocado oil or preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with
2. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca, 3 tablespoons of the coconut flour, onion
and garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Stir well.
3. In measuring cup, combine water, oil and vinegar, then pour into the dry mixture and stir until a
4. Stir in whisked egg to dough. Once it is sticky, slowly add remaining coconut flour 1 tablespoon
at a time, allowing dough to sit for a minute between each tablespoon.
5. Directions for Electric skillet:
a. Spread dough in bottom of electric skillet (parchment paper will help flatten dough).
b. Set EOC at 300 degrees and shut lid.
c. After 15 minutes add toppings and cook an additional 5 minutes.
6. Directions for oven:
a. Sprinkle extra tapioca flour on parchment and roll out dough on baking sheet (10-12 inches)
d. Bake in preheated oven at 450 for 10 minutes, then add topping and bake for an additional
Top with kale pesto. Optional: cheese or brazil nut “cheese”
Directions for kale pesto: Combine and blend in food processor.
Directions for cheese: Combine and blend in food processor or blender.
This pizza is soooooooo good. The crust is very versatile and can be used with any other type of pizza toppings or even as a quiche crust. Because it uses almond flour, it is much more filling than a typical pizza because of the fiber. The kale pesto can also be used on many other dishes, and the brazil nut cheese can be used on lots of other stuff - you can also use cashews vs brazil nuts.