2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 cup Onion, diced
1 Tbs. Worcestershire
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. salt, divided
1 tsp. pepper, divided
2 ounces cream cheese
2 Tbs. dill pickle relish
4 large eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
BIG MAC SAUCE*** (You may use Thousand Island dressing in place of Big Mac Sauce)***
1/2 cup Mayo
4 Tbs. dill pickle relish
2 Tbs. yellow mustard
1 tsp. white wine vinegar
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat. After cooking for aprox. 7 minutes, add the diced onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, 1 tsp. of salt, garlic powder, 1 tsp. of salt and 1/2 tsp. of pepper. Continue to cook the ground beef for 3 minutes, or until ground beef is cooked through.
3. Transfer the ground beef to a strainer and let the excess fat drain out before placing the beef back in the pan.
4. Add the cream cheese to the ground beef and heat over medium low heat until the cream cheese has melted and coats the beef.
5. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the dill relish.
Scoop the beef mixture into an 11x7 inch casserole dish and set aside.
7. In a small bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, remaining 1 tsp. of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
8. Pour the egg mixture over the ground beef gently shaking the casserole dish so the egg mixture is evenly distributed.
9. Top with the grated cheese
10. Place the dish in the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until the casserole is set.
11. While the casserole bakes, make your Big Mac sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
12. When the casserole comes out of the oven, drizzle it with the Big Mac sauce*** before serving.