1. Make coffee
2. Add coffee to long pan and let it cool
3. Add Kahlua to coffee
1. In large bowl, beat 6 egg yolks - mix well
2. Add sugar - mix well, until creamy
3. Add cheese, a little at a time - beat until creamy and starts to thicken
1. In separate, smaller bowl, add 1 pint heavy cream with 1 tsp powdered sugar and pinch of salt
2. Whip until stiff
3. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture.
4. Repeat. Add 1 pint heavy cream with 1 tsp. powdered sugar and pinch of salt. Fold into cheese mixture
Dip lady fingers quickly in the coffee mixture. Submerge both sides of lady finger quickly to avoid sogginess. Line bottom of pan. Add layer of cheese mixture. Repeat, ending with a layer of cheese on top. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Refrigerate.