1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Drizzle a little olive oil over a large roasting tray.
3. Put the garlic and chorizo in a mini chopper and blitz until finely ground - or dice very finely by hand.
4. Spread the chickpeas, onions and peppers over the tray. Nestle the tomatoes, cut side up, among them. Sprinkle with half the of chopped chorizo/garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast for 10 minutes.
6. Add a generous splash of wine to the tray and place the cod fillets over the vegetables. Rub with the remaining chorizo/garlic over the fish and drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with the paprika and season. Roast for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
7. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.