2 medium spaghetti squash
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 lb ground beef
1 tbsp. taco seasoning
1/2 c salsa
1 can black beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1 1/2 c chopped cherry tomatoes
1. Cut squash in half. Drizzle olive oil on cut sides of squash and season with salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin.
2. Place cut side down on a baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 35 min.
3. Once cooked, use a fork to shred the inside and place in a bowl.
4. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
5. Add ground beef and cook. Drain the ground beef to remove grease.
6. Add taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
7. Stir in beans, corn and tomatoes.
8. Add to squash and stir to mix.
9. Place filling back into the squash shells.
10. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake until melted.