1. Combine softened butter and cream cheese in a medium bowl, mix together with mixer about 1 minute.
2. Add sugar and continue to mix, then add egg, vanilla and continue to beat on medium high until light
and fluffy 5-7 minutes.
3. Add ½ of the flour, all the baking soda, salt, cornstarch, lemon zest, and lemon juice, mix then add
4. Mix to combine until dough forms a ball, add more flour if needed.
5. Cover and refrigerate needs at least 2-3 hours or overnight, or for a couple of days.
6. Preheat oven to 350º .
7. Prepare baking sheets with cooking spray or parchment paper.
8. Using cookie scoop (1½ tbsp), roll into a ball and place on prepared sheet.
9. Bake 10-12 minutes.
10. Cookies are meant to look a little underdone, but use your judgement, should not be brown. Should be
soft and chewy.
11. Remove from oven and slightly press down (using a spoon) while warm to flatten, be gentle.
12. Cool on cooling racks completely.
1. Melt 1 cube of white chocolate around 70 seconds.
2. Place melted chocolate in a sandwich baggie, push to 1 corner of bag and twist, cut tiny slit on corner of
3. Drizzle chocolate on cookies, let chocolate harden before storing in a airtight container in refrigerator
until serving. Could also freeze.