1. Preheat oven to 425º F. Wash and dry all produce.
Pat Chicken legs dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with olive oil and springs with 2 teaspoons or Tunisian spice;
rub to coat evenly.
Place on one side of a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, halve, peel and finely dice half the onion; slice remaining onion into ½' thick wedges.
Peel and finely chip garlic
Place rice in fine-mesh sieve and rinse until water runs clear.
Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in medium pot over medium-high heat.
Add diced onion and ¼ of the garlic; season with salt and pepper
Cook, stirring, until softened, 4-5 minutes
3. Add rice and ½ teaspoon turmeric to pot; stir to combine.
Stir in 1 cup water and a large pinch of salt.
Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook until rice is tender, 15 minutes. Keep covered off heat for at least 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
4. While rice cooks, peel and slice carrots into ½" pieces.
Once chicken has roasted 10 minutes, remove baking sheet from over. Toss carrots and onion wedges on empty side of same sheet with a drizzle of oil salt and pepper.
Roast veggies until browned and tender and chicken is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes more.
5. Meanwhile, zest and quarter lemon.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and half the lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of garlic.
Add water 1 teaspoon at a time util mixture reaches a drizzling consistency.
Season with salt and pepper.
6. Once chicken nd veggies are done remove from oven.
Fluff rice with a fork; stir in veggies, remaining lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper; divide mixture between 2 lates. Top chicken with yogurt sauce drizzle.
Servie with remaining lemon wedges on the side.