1. Combine chicken, water, bullion cubes, peppercorns, and cloves in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is tender and falling off the bone (about 1-1.5 hours).
2. Remove chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Strain and keep the broth. Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup, and 1 tsp of salt.
3. Add carrots, potatoes, celery, peas, and onions, and simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
4. Combine flour, 1 tsp of salt, baking powder, 1/4 tsp of pepper.
5. In a separate bowl, combine 1 beaten egg, 2 tbsp butter, and 2/3 cups milk.
6. Add wet ingredients from step 5 to the dry ingredients in step 4
7. 30 minutes before chicken "soup" is done, spoon dumplings into boiling soup. Cook uncovered.