1. Season the pork chops on both sides with the salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
2. Add the olive oil to the instant pot and turn on to saute. When the oil is hot brown the pork chops on each side for 2-3 minutes just until browned.
3. Remove the pork chops from the instant pot.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of the beef broth (this doesn't have to be exact) into the instant pot and use a wooden spoon to deglaze the bottom of the pot.
5. Turn the instant pot off and add the pork chops along with the ranch dressing mix, brown gravy mix, cream of chicken soup, and remaining beef broth to the pot.
6. Place the lid on the pot and set the valve to sealing. Cook on manual for 8 minutes. Allow for 10 minutes for the pot to come to pressure, 8 minutes of cook time, and 10 minutes to natural pressure release.
7. After 10 minutes of natural pressure release, release any remaining pressure from the pot and remove the lid.
8. Remove the pork chops from the pot to a serving plate.
9. In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch and water. Turn the instant pot on to saute and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. Whisk constantly until gravy is thick, then, turn off the instant pot.
10. Serve the pork chops with the gravy and your favorite side dishes.