1. In bowl beat together hot water, honey, sugar, salt, and fat.
2. Cool to lukewarm temperature.
3. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
4. Combine the honey mixture, yeast mixture and egg in large bowl.
5. Beat or stir in flour 1 cup at a time until thoroughly blended
6. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until mixture doubles in size
Mixture can be stored in refrigerator for up to 4 days using portions as needed.
7. Shape into balls and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
8. Brush with milk
9. Bake at 350 degree F for 15 minutes.