1. Set deep fryer to 350 degrees.
2. For sauce mixture: in a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs with the water. Add hot sauce and whisk together well. Pour this mixture into a large plastic zip-top bag.
3. For dry mixture: In a another bowl (or I like to use a big piece of Tupper Wear with a snap on lid), mix flour, baking powder and spices.
4. Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces with a paper towel.
5. Drop a few chicken pieces into bag of sauce mixture and squish around to coat thoroughly.
6. One piece at a time, roll chicken in flour mixture (or put lid on container and "shake, shake, shake" that booty all over the kitchen!) and drop into hot oil.
7. Don't crowd chicken pieces--I cook about half the chicken at a time. Fry chicken until brown and crisp.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. Dark meat will take about 14 minutes, white meat about 10 minutes. Remember smaller pieces cook faster than the larger ones.