1 medium zucchini 1 bag of cheese
1 medium tomato 2 medium size eggs
1 medium cucumber 1 bag of croutons
1 medium green pepper, and yellow pepper 1 packaged strawberry
½ teaspoon ground black pepper 1 bag of fiesta slaw
1 small bag of walnuts, pecans, and almonds
1 bottle of Salad Dressing
1 small bag of dried cranberries
cooked chicken, or smoked turkey
1 bag of either spinach, kale, or romaine salad
1. Prepare in a large, medium, small salad bowl or any type of bowl.
2. Begin to boil the 2 medium size eggs for 20 minutes. Once the boiled eggs are cooked, let both cool off and cut into the shape of your choice and add to the bowl.
3. Wash either your romaine salad, kale salad, or spinach salad with 1 bag of fiesta slaw (cauliflower, broccoli, and cabbage) into the bowl.
4. Wash the zucchini, green pepper, yellow pepper, and tomato, cucumber, trim and discard the ends, and cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds (cut into the shape of your choice). Place in the bowl.
5. Wash the strawberries, cut the stem/leave off the top of the strawberry, and cut in halves. Place the strawberries (12 halves or the number is your choice), and 1 small bag of dried cranberries to the bowl.
6. Add your nuts to the bowl (find the nuts in the cake/bake isle)
7. Add your meat of your choice, or for the vegetarians, no meat to the bowl
8. Add half bag of croutons to the bowl.
9. Sprinkle cheese on top
10. Lightly toss the pepper, and salad dressing of your choice. Serve, and Enjoy!
Please remember the portion will change depending on the size bowl you use. Keep refrigerated and enjoy for at least no longer than a week.