1) Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside
2) Add powdered sugar and peanut butter to a large bowl and using a high-speed mixer, beat together until
combined. Add melted butter and beat until smooth.
3) Add milk, vanilla and salt, continue to beat until a soft and smooth dough forms. The dough may be a
little crumble, which is okay.
4) On a lightly floured surface, roll dough in a disk about ½ inch thick. Using an egg cookie cutter,
measuring cups that resemble an egg or a knife, cut the dough into egg-like shaped. Place on the prepared
cookie sheet. Freezer for one hour.
5) Add chocolate chips and corn syrup to a microwave safe bowl and micro wave in 30 seconds increments,
stirring after each one until fully melted. Careful not to burn it.
6) Using two forks, dip each peanut butter egg into the melted chocolate to coat. Place them onto the
prepared baking sheet.
7) Chill for 20 minutes, or until chocolate hardens. Keep in fridge.
8) Serve and enjoy.