1 T olive oil
1 pound ground chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
¼ c hoisin sauce
2 T soy sauce
1 T rice wine vinegar
1 t Sriracha
1 (8-ounce) can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 head butter lettuce
salt and black pepper, to taste
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
2) Add ground chicken and cook 3-5 minutes until browned, drain excess fat.
3) Next stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha and cook for about t 1-2 minutes.
4) Then stir in chestnuts and green onions and cook 1-2 minutes
5) season with salt and pepper
6) Spoon chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf to serve