1. Butter one side of each piece of bread, set aside.
2. In a frying pan, melt a little butter over low heat.
3. Fry eggs so the yokes are cooked how you like them. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Once done, remove from heat.
5. In a separate frying pan, add a slice of bread, buttered side down.
6. Add a slice of cheese.
7. Top with two fried eggs.
8. Add a slice of cheese on top of the eggs.
9. Top with another piece of bread, buttered side up.
10. Cover pan with a lid and cook until cheese is melted and flip to make sure bread is golden brown on both sides.
Be sure to serve with your favorite breakfast fruit, like banana or strawberries. In order to use less salt, try using herbs for seasoning, like fresh basil that can be grown on the windowsill. If you donít have fruit, you can also substitute in some fruit yogurt.