1. FOR THE CRUSTPrepare a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Before measuring, grind the cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter for 45 to 60 seconds until the butter is melted.
2. In a separate medium-size bowl, pour the melted butter into the cookie crumbs and stir until there are no dry crumbs left. Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of your springform pan to create a thick crust.
3. FOR THE FILLINGBeat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes until itís light and fluffy.
4. Slowly add the sugar into the cream cheese while beating the mixture. Next, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat until the filling is smooth and creamy, scraping down the bowl as needed.
5. Slowly add the dry brownie mix, beating on medium speed until the dry mix is completely blended into the cream cheese.
6. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until the filling is firm.
7. FOR THE GLAZEIn a small bowl, combine dry brownie mix, vegetable oil and heavy whipping cream or milk. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. For a thinner mixture, you can add additional heavy whipping cream. Drizzle over the cheesecake.
8. FOR THE TOPPINGPlace the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
9. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream gets bubbly. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
10. Remove the springform pan edge and use a large star tip to pipe the whipped cream on the outside edges of the cheesecake.