1. Combine the warm water and yeast. Set aside.
2. Combine the oil, honey, brown sugar, and salt
3. Once the yeast begins to "bubble," add the oil, honey, brown sugar and salt mixture.
4. Add the flour, one cup at a time
5. Continue adding remaining flour, a little at a time, until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. You may not need all the flour.
6. Continue kneading with the mixer for 5 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
7. Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover with a clean towel and let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
8. Shape into a loaf. Place in a greased loaf pan and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
9. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Remove bread from oven, brush with butter and allow to rest in pan for a few minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cover with a cloth.