5. Drain the fat off the browned hamburger into a bowl. (Do not throw away).
Pour about half the drained fat back into the pot (over a cup of fat, I reused about half of that, a little over 1/2 cup this time), you could use all the fat, but it might make the chili too greasy.
6. Add the spices you prepared into the pot with the meat and mix.
7. Add chopped onions and peppers into the pot with the meat and mix.
8. Add a full box of beef broth or about 32 ounces.
9. Mix in 10.5 oz. can of Rotel tomatoes and green chilies and 10.75 oz. can of tomato puree.
10. Mix it all up and let it cook for 30-45 minutes on medium heat, stir often.
Serve it up with some shredded real whole fat cheese and/or sour cream. And hopefully Enjoy.